Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Colors & Opposites

I just wanted to let you all know how I am doing. My Great Aunt Kathy gave me this great book of fruit and vegetables made into shapes of things (it's my favorite book right now). Anyway, I can name all my colors and can tell you Little & Big, Up & Down, Happy & Sad, Hot & Cold, Whisper & Shout (shout is my favorite). Thanks for the book Aunt Kathy.

I can also pick out people in the family from the pictures mom shows me and I know their names. I can pick out and name Nana & Papa (all 4 of them), Uncle Cory, Aunt Shannon, Maddie, Great Aunt Linda, Auntie Shisha, Uncle Ryan and cousin Ryan.

I have started putting 2 words together as well. I say Mommy sit (on the floor I mean), Ivy eat, Daddy drink, water please, eat lunch, fall stairs, etc.

It won't be long before I am making sentences ( although I am almost 2, you know).

Ivy

No comments: