Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Question and Answer Time

1. What time is it? 2.49 p.m.
2. Full name: Ivy Marie Garrity
3. What are you most afraid of: Cookie Monster
4. What is the most recent movie that you've seen in a theater? My dad wants to take me but I am still too young even for the kids movies!
5. Have you ever seen a ghost? Maybe?
6. Where were you born? Robbinsdale, Mn
7. Have you ever been to Alaska? Nope
8. Ever been toilet papering? yup, other people's bathrooms. Mom won't let me in our bathrooms without supervision so no fun there.
9. Loved someone so much it made you cry? Yes, Elmo
10. Been in a car accident? no
11. Croutons or bacon bits? croutons
12. Favorite day of the week? weekend
13. Favorite Restaurant? I don't like restaurants. I have to sit still too long!
14. Favorite Flower? I like to sniff them all.
15. Favorite sport? I don't have any yet, but I watch football with Dad.
16. Favorite Drink? Water and Juice
17. Favorite ice cream? Any kind....I love ice cream!
18. Favorite fast food restaurant? don't have one... but Mom seems to go to McDonalds a lot and I get the toy!
19. What color is your bedroom carpet? Tan
20. How many times you failed your driver's test? What's a driver's test? I'm along for the ride.
21. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? I don't have an e-mail address.
22. What do you do most often when you are bored? Cry and Whine
23. Bedtime? Between 8:30-9:00
24. Favorite TV shows? Elmo ( I call him Melmo).
25. What are you listening to right now? My vaporizer.
26. what's your favorite color? Blue
27. How many tattoos do you have? None
28 How many pets do you have? None (Daddy wants one but Mommy says no)
29. What would you like to accomplish before you die? Growing up

No comments: